Issues due to transit damage:
- If the reason for a return/complaint is that the product or packaging is damaged, customers are required to provide both clear photos and a detailed description of the damage. Customers can email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org please be sure to include your order number in the subject line.
- All damages must be reported immediately upon delivery. If the product received is temperature sensitive, the issue must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. All other issues must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- We, along with our delivery partners, reserve the right to inspect damage before issuing store credit/refund. Please do not discard any product until the review is complete.
- Refusing delivery does not initiate a return and will not automatically result in a refund.
We are currently unable to accept returns on any product.
- Due to the exceptional circumstances due to the COVID-19 epidemic, we are unable to accept returns on any items. Orders begin processing as soon as they are received and are final. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Questions or Comments:
- Submit any questions or comments you may have email us at email@example.com.